Travel Specialist eLearning Please ask your questions during the presentations in English only. Please pay your attention, questions in other languages won’t be answered.
If you couldn't use the form above to register, please follow this link
- Fill the simple registration form
- Visit the website on 18 and 19 October. We will send you a notification via e-mail one hour prior the live broadcasting
- Watch the online presentations, ask experts and get answers online. Learn everything about Russia’s tourist possibilities
Join RUSSIA EXPO DAYS online presentations if you are:
Russia Expo Days Program
- Oleg Safonov, Head of the Federal Agency for Tourism;
- Oksana Tubman, front office manager at ANCO Organising Committee Russia-2018;
- Alexey Petrov, First Deputy Director General of Transport directorate of the 2018 FIFA World Cup;
- Paul Whelan, Executive director at MATCH Accommodation 2018 ;
- Anna Bagrova, Domestic sales director at Match Hospitality AG;
- Alexander Gorokhov, CEO at Union of National and International Tourism Information Organizations SONATO (Visit Russia);
- Andrey Romankov, Deputy director of realization of strategic project department Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation;
- Yury Barzykin, Chairman of the Committee on Entrepreneurship in the sphere of tourism, resorts, recreation and hospitality in the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vice-president of the Russian Association of Travel Industry;
- Aleksandr Osaulenko, Director of Tourassist association;
- Sergey Golov, President of Russia's Travel Agencies Union;
- Svetlana Pyatihatka, CEO of the “World without Borders” Association.
- issuance of a passport of fan ― FAN ID;
- visa-free entry with a FAN ID.
The deputy director of realization of strategic project department Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation
2018 FIFA World Cup organisation questions
- event safety arrangements;
- organisation of spectators fan zones;
Front office manager at ANCO Organising Committee Russia-2018
- free travel passes for spectators in the 2018 FIFA World Cup host cities;
- convenient transfer between host cities of 2018 FIFA World Cup.
First Deputy Director General of the Transport directorate
Questions about accommodation during the World Cup and hospitality packages by Match Hospitality
- Anna Bagrova, Domestic sales director at Match Hospitality AG
- Paul Whelan, Executive director at MATCH Accommodation 2018
The capital and the most visited city of Russia! Unless it is a big city, Moscow has a well-developed infrastructure and is comfortable for citizens and guests. The most interesting attractions of Moscow including subway, Kremlin and Red Square! New attractions appear all the time. For example, Zaryadye park near Kremlin where all natural areas of Russia are represented! National Russian cuisine, vodka and caviar.
Head of Department of Sport and Tourism of Moscow City
The Northern Venice, the cultural capital, an “open-air museum” with unique cultural heritage. Here you find famous white nights and draw bridges. Luxurious royal palaces, Hermitage Museum and Russian Museum, magnificent Neva! City is a cradle of Red Revolution and classical russian ballet.
Chief Specialist Saint Petersburg City Tourist Information Bureau
The Curonian Spit National Park, Amber routes and beach have been awarded the Blue Flag; fortifications and charming coastal towns. In 2018 Kaliningrad breathes football! Ex-Koenigsberg and Kant’s birthplace.
Interim minister of Culture and Tourism of the Kaliningrad Region
Tatarstan defines the notions of East or West, a vibrant city with over 1000 years of history. The Kazan Kremlin, Temple of All Religions and 1001 delights; the combination of Russian and Tatar culture. Insider tips of Tatarstan: many places and world heritage. Taste the unique Tatarstan cuisine.
Head of the Tourist Information Center of Kazan
Gate to Siberia and Europe-Asia border, one of the large points of Trans-Siberian Railway. Region of gems and the Industrial heart of Russia. Ekaterinburg is a Capital of Constructivism. Legandary T-34 Tanks were produced at Ural plant.
Head of the Tourism development center of Sverdlovsk Region
It was the restricted area in USSR. Spirit of medieval Fourth abode of the Holy Mother in the world ― Diveyevo and a mythical city of Kitezh that is hidden beneath the waters of Svetloyar. Special MiGs stratosphere flights for the World Cup spectators.
A.I. Head of tourism managment department of Nizhny Novgorod region Ministry of culture
Heart of Russia on the left bank of the mighty Volga River. Samara Embankment is more than 5 km long. The highest railway station and largest square in Europe, and a biggest open-air technical museum in Samara. And a greater number of newsworthy events. Lenin lived in Samara in his younger days and organized his first Marxist class.
Director of Samara region Tourist Information Center
- About KMP-DMC and MICE department of the company;
- Experience of cooperation with world tour operators and MICE agencies from different countries;
- Specificity of offers for markets: Europe and Asia;
- Offers for Sports Travellers.
Head of MICE department
- Few words about tourism and event company “Favorit”;
- Special offers during the FIFA 2018;
- Hosting of official delegations, student and school groups;
- Organizing conferences and symposia in Russia. MICE service around the country;
- Touristic product and event tourism in Russia. River tourism.
- Riviera-Sochi is an incoming tour operator since 1999;
- Accommodation for the FIFA World Cup 2018 Guests at hotels, guesthouses, hostels, apartments in Sochi;
- Things to see and do in and around Sochi;
- Tourism and travel services in and around Sochi for the visitors;
- Travel to Rostov-on-Don and Volgograd.
- Presentation of the company: "Meet, Mos-Tour";
- Adapted approach to the development of offers for tourists from Europe, Asia, America;
- Exclusive excursion programs in Moscow and cities hosting the 2018 World Cup united by the general concept.
Deputy Executive Director
- Greetings, introduction;
- About tour operator;
- Program for 2018;
Head of incoming department
Getting ready for FIFA 2018. How to create the best itinerary for a short trip to Russia
General Director of Mouzenidis Intour
- AZIMUT Hotels International Hotel Chain Advantages;
- SMART Concept in guest rooms;
- Hotels in Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Saint Petersburg, Rosa Khutor;
Regional director of sales and marketing AZIMUT Hotels
Deputy Director of Development of Petroff Palace Hotel
- History of Petroff Palace from Catherine the Great to luxury boutique hotel;
- Hotel services: Karamzin restaurant, conference halls and ball rooms, rooms for groups and delegations;
- Winter at the Palace - special offers and services for the winter season;
- SPO and offers for the period of FIFA 2018;
- Opera evenings at the Palace, Offers for the summer period.
Deputy Director of Development of Petroff Palace Hotel
- Gastronomic Moscow River cruises 365 days a year!
- First class saloon and Royal class;
- Tickets information;
- Corporate and private events;
- Additional services, transfers.
Head of external relations, marketing and advertising department
Map of host cities
Most visited Russian city.
Main host city of 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia: matches of all stages will be held in here, as well as semifinals and final.
4 international airports, about 900 accommodation options, from hostels to major hotel brands.
The most european city of Russia. 107 hotels, international airport. Transport accessibility: 20 flight from Moscow and high-speed ferry from Saint Petersburg, shared land borders with Latvia and Poland. 4 matches of World Cup 2018 group stages will be held in Kaliningrad.
Russia’s capital of culture. 637 hotels, international airport, intensive flight connections with major hubs of Europe, Asia and Middle East, ferry services with Scandinavian countries, Allegro high-speed train from Helsinki.
4 matches of group stages will be held in here, as also ⅛ finals, semifinal and third place play-off.
Included on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Over 100 accommodation options, international airport. Flight connection with Moscow (8 flights a day), Sochi, Saint Petersburg, Strizh and Lastochka high-speed trains from Moscow. 4 matches of group stages will be held in here, as also ⅛ and ¼ finals.
A capital city of the Republic of Mordovia with its authentic ethnic culture, language and traditions. 24 hotels in the city. International airport is upgraded in 2017 to welcome the World Cup 2018 spectators. 4 matches of group stages will be held in Saransk.
Russia’s largest southern city, historical centre of Russian Kozakdom. 4 matches of group stages will be held in here + ⅛ finals.
89 hotels, international airport. Intensive flight connection with Moscow (36 flights a day), direct flights to Prague, Istanbul, etc.
Major beach resort of Russia. A city that hosted the Olympics 2014 and helds annually the Formula 1 Race. About 1.5 hundreds of hospitality options of different categories. International airport: flight connection with Moscow (40 flights per day), Saint Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, direct flight to Istanbul.
4 matches of group stages will be held in the city, as also ⅛ and ¼ finals.
A capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, a city with 1012 years of history bringing together cultures of East and West. One of the major tourist centers of Russia.
There are 171 hotels and international airport. Flight connection with Moscow (about 18 flights a day), Saint Petersburg other host cities of 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Scheduled flights to Istanbul and Helsinki. 4 matches of group stages will be held in Kazan, as also ⅛ and ¼ finals.
A city on Volga river.
There are 104 hotels in a city and international airport. Flight connection with Moscow (12 flights a day), Saint Petersburg, Sochi and direct flights to Istanbul.
4 matches of group stages will be held in Volgograd.
An open-air museum town on Volga river. There are 48 hotels and international airport. Flight connection with Moscow (about 41 flights a day), Saint Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Sochi, scheduled flights to Istanbul.
4 matches of group stages will be held in Samara, as also ⅛ and ¼ finals.
A capital of Ural, the border of Europe and Asia, an industrial center of Russia and a center of constructivist architecture. Modern infrastructure: 116 hotels including world’s top hotel brands, international airport. Intensive flight connection with Moscow (about 20 flights a day) and other host cities of 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Scheduled flights to Istanbul, Beijing, Prague, Helsinki, Dubai. 4 matches of group stages will be held in Ekaterinburg.
The World Cup final draw will be held: