Jun 1, 2018
The 14th of June will see the beginning of the main tourist event of summer 2018 in Russia — FIFA World Cup. Specially for travel agencies that send their tourists to Moscow during this time, destination experts will hold a series of useful webinars at the Profi.Travel portal. Participation in webinars is free, you can connect to them from any place of the world.
The first of five webinars, dedicated to vacation options in Moscow during the World Cup, will take place on the 19th of June:
What will you learn at the webinar:
- How to organize free time of tourists before and after matches: TOP entertainments and routes of Moscow,
- Free transport for fans: Aeroexpress, subway, monorail, bus routes,
- Offers by tour operators during the World Cup: from walks and short trips to tours of 2-7 days length. Catching high commissions!
- Hotels that are not full packed yet: which accommodation to choose for your tourists,
- Tour packages for the World Cup with VIP lodges and trips from the Favorit tour operator — for those who prefer luxury vacations,
- Luzhniki and Spartak stadiums: what can tourists see apart from football games,
- What’s it about safety and why nobody is scared to go to Moscow during the FIFA World Cup,
- Where to watch football matches in Moscow, apart from stadiums?
Two tours including accommodation and spectacular sightseeing trips from Mos-Tour and Favorit tour operators will be raffled. To win, you should actively participate in webinars and successfully pass the test on destination (the answers will be given by experts live, you should just watch webinars attentively).