Not so long ago a new type of tour was launched in Kaliningrad — a tour on retro cars. Now every tourist can enjoy a ride around picturesque and grasping places of the city feeling like a resident of pre-war Königsberg while audio guide will tell everything about major sights.
This format is actively used in European countries, now it has reached Kaliningrad.
It features sightseeing driving tours in a loop around the city with bright cars designed as passenger cars of 20-30s of the last century.
- 10.00 to 17.00 — 1 000 roubles per person*
- 23.00 and 23.30 — 2 000 roubles per person*
* Minimum 3 people in the car, maximum capacity is 7 people.
Tour length: 1-1,5 houts.
Cars are equipped by snapshot cameras. Photos are free for a group, individual tourists will pay 100-200 roubles per one photo.
How will it look like for tourists?
Tourists will easily find the tour booking counter: near the Honey Bridge on the Kant Island there are four red retro cars easy to spot. For tours larger cars are arranged with capacity up to 7 people.
Tour route: Honey bridge on the Kant Island — Moskovsky Prospect — Litovsky Val — Vasilevsky square — Vrangel tower — Chernyahovskogo Str. — Victory Square — Teatralnaya Str. — Gvardeysky Prospect — Honey bridge on the Kant Island.
Such a format allows to book custom-made tours
- Have an individual tour with a professional guide
- Rent a car with driver for a company (hen parties, stag parties, weddings, birthdays), Price of rent is 3000 roubles per hour, when booking 2 cars — 15% discount.
- Enjoy a unique photo shoot
- Have a romantic date, a bottle of champagne for couples in evening time is gratis.
Price of a custom made tour is counted individually.