Department of sport and tourism of Moscow City (Moscomsport) is launching a new ambitious special project for travel agencies at Profi.Travel. The „Ole-ole Moscow Vacations 2018” project at moscow.profi.travel is all about vacation options in Moscow during the FIFA World Cup 2018.
Leading DMCs greeting tourists in Moscow and representatives of the Moscow tourism industry will participate in it. The project is addressed to travel agents of Russia and 10 countries of CIS, but it is possible to connect to it from any place in the world.
6 main reasons for travel agents to participate in the Moscow project:
- Get up-to-date information on the World Cup
This project features well organized chart with schedule of matches, addresses of FIFA ticket counters, information on the infrastructure of the Luzhniki and Spartak stadiums where matches will take place and a lot more.
- Explore interactive map featuring 20 must see objects according to Moscomsport: convenient for making arrangements for your tourists’ stay in Moscow.
- Explore vacation options for all the categories of tourists
Two parts of the project feature sights must see by a tourist during his first visit to Moscow and those that can be recommended to experienced travelers quite knowledgeable about the capital. The sights are grouped according to types of vacation: walk, cultural entertainment, vacation with kids.
- Learn about the most outstanding tourist events of Moscow in summer 2018
This summer Moscow will host lots of events begging tourists to arrange their Moscow vacations accordingly or extend their planned visit to the capital: Rostech Fireworks Festival, Children Kites Festival, Park Live festival featuring the first concert of Gorillaz in Russia and many more.
- Explore travel product of Moscow with experts
On the 19th and 20th of June 2018 travel agents will be offered an intensive education program of 5 online presentations from leading tour operators and representatives of Moscow tour industry: Mos-Tour, Roza Vetrov, Favorit Travel and others.
- Participate in raffling off prize fund ― a weekend tour in Moscow for two people with accommodation and tour program from Mos-Tour and other wonderful prizes.