Traditional Russian towns of the Golden ring and cultural routes for your tourists in the Vladimir region: a place of dozens UNESCO World Heritage sites.
The Vladimir region can boast of rich cultural heritage in close proximity to Russia’s capital, Moscow. All sorts of holidays are possible here: cultural, active, gastronomy tourism and much more.
- What connects India and the Vladimir region
- Basic information about the region (attractions, crafts and trades of the Vladimir region)
- Presentation of the tour of the Golden Ring cities (Moscow, Sergiev Posad, Pereslavl Zalessky, Rostov Veliky, Yaroslavl, Kostroma, Vladimir, Suzdal)
- UNESCO World Heritage sites in Suzdal.
- Transport logistics and the history of Suzdal.
- About Ltd. Turcenter (Sloboda Home).
- Accommodation in Suzdal, public areas and services
- Briefly about the village of Mstyora, where the production is located.
- What is a lacquer miniature?
- Lacquer miniature production process.
- Photo review of the works of lacquer miniatures.
We are happy to answer all
of your questions. Contact us: