Feel the warmth of the Russian Arctic. Murmansk region presents tours to see the Northern Lights and relax far away from civilization
The amazing beauty of the Russian Arctic is something your tourists would never want to miss. To catch the Northern Lights, ride a dog sled, stay in an icy igloo — find out everything about tours to the Murmansk region.
- The location of the Husky Park.
- Who are Sami people: culture and life.
- The reindeer as a symbol of the well-being of the Sami.
- Husky Park: history of development, about the breed, services provided
- Drawing up a menu taking into account the preferences of the guests.
- Guest house: an opportunity to spend time in the company of up to 8 people in the serenity of the Russian Lapland
- Contact Information
We are happy to answer all
of your questions. Contact us: